Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Playing God.

At this moment, I am having an affair with Divinity. I realized that love doesn’t fluctuate, the very quality of love is something which lasts, something which doesn’t leave you. Or may be affection is for humans…because affection dissolves, affection develops and affection shifts…and love is for God. Hah…Now I will say that it can only be with God, humans don’t deserved to be loved.

Na thaa kuch to khuda thaa, kuch na hota to khuda hota
duboya mujhko hooney ney, na hota main, toh kya hota?

"When nothing was, then God was there; had nothing been, God would have been,
My being has defeated me, had I not been what would have been?"

I had been Shiva devotee for long...thinking that Shiva is God. Unless the thought stuck, Shiva is meditating !? To Whom? Shiva is meditating to God?? Means shiva is not the God? May be …well, During my entire being, he was with me…2000 yrs ago and 350 yrs from now, he will be with me.

“I needed God. He was given to me and I received Him without entirely comprehending what I was seeking. Then – because my heart didn’t let Him set roots there- God ended up dying inside me. Today, when people mention Him, I say – like an old man trying to revive an old flame, ‘Fifty years ago, if there wasn’t a misunderstanding, if there weren’t certain mistakes, if there wasn’t the accident that separated us, both of us would have had a beautiful love story.’”

“The Words” Jean-Paul Sartre. French philosopher.



Close up:

"I wanted you to see what real courage is, instead of getting the idea that courage is a man with a gun in his hand. It's when you know you're licked before you begin but you begin anyway and you see it through no matter what. You rarely win, but sometimes you do."

~Harper Lee

2 comments:

  1. Close Up section is good as usual.....keep it up with good articles and ofcourse with good Close Ups :)

    ReplyDelete