Friday, February 5, 2010

The Ends.


On 8th Dec Tuesday morning at 6 AM, My land lord Uncle expired. Leaving a dark close room, where his voice echoed all the time. The house seems empty without his presence. He helped me getting the job, he did not take the deposit for the house and didn’t increased the rent from past four years, He checked for my convenience, he shouted at me for forgetting the key inside the house…no one to ask ‘kya ho raha hai Beti?’ now….

There is another death in the same week. There was a friend (xyz), constant companion from past almost 2 years…xyz decided to go away from my life due to personal reasons. I tried talking to xyz to be with me but it seems reluctant and decided to completely cut me off and depart permanently from my life forever. A beautiful relation died. As I believe that true friendship last forever, I convince myself, it was never there. It has created a vacuum…where we shared so much, laughed so much, went out to eat and shop, where we spent Saturday evenings at Saibaba temple and chattered before returning home… I sit all alone and wish what if my friend was around with me….but it’s bygone... This is life. It happens. A friend died. :-(

This is called death. The end. The only actuality in all the illusions. Everything ends. You don’t find them anywhere, you look for them, and you imagine what if they were around….you sigh and try to get into what you have than what is gone.

Finding a good house and a good house with caring Uncle who is interested in tenant’s comfort and security more than money is blessing. I wish to continue in the same house unless my life offers some other option, to be with Aunty, who is left alone.
Finding a good friend is difficult. True friends are even harder to get. Therefore losing friend is a sad occurrence… I used to tell, “with you I look back on my tears and laugh” but I never thought "I’d look back on our laughter and cry".…

There is last scene in the movie “My best friend’s wedding”…where Julia Robert stares at Michael O’Neal back with the eagerness and awe, who is walking away with his bride…
He turns back at her with warm smile and a hug…true friends always turn back at you, they won’t let you go.
Let me pray for that…though I know which is impossible, hope someday xyz come back in my life…And we can tease each other about our walking style…


Close up:
"What a piece of work is man!”
~William Shakespeare

3 comments:

  1. Juliet:
    'Tis almost morning, I would have thee gone—
    And yet no farther than a wan-ton's bird,
    That lets it hop a little from his hand,
    Like a poor prisoner in his twisted gyves,
    And with a silken thread plucks it back again,
    So loving-jealous of his liberty.

    Romeo:
    I would I were thy bird.

    Juliet:
    Sweet, so would I,
    Yet I should kill thee with much cherishing.
    Good night, good night! Parting is such sweet sorrow,
    That I shall say good night till it be morrow.

    PS: touched. was good to be here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Akshay, Shital...Thanks for dropping by

    ReplyDelete