Sunday, November 23, 2008

Being Happy.

Weekend again, a grey dusk, from my compound I saw some 3-4 children playing, on the street, How cheerful they were in their blithe play! And It just occurred to me…How can I be a part of others joy, without being involved with them? I seated lost by my house for a while…Initially I believed it may requires eminent spiritual achievements. And yet this heart is not large enough…may be one has to grow in the divinity to feel that. Amidst of thoughts, I realized the truth, to feel the real happiness, Life keeps on giving you enormous opportunities…Like this, right in front of me. Numerous reasons to be free, to not to mind anything…JUST ANYTHING, to let the pain go, to feel the gladness of the lowest trifles…

Let me hold my mind for a moment…

I am happy with those who has a smile with the dimple, I am happy with the children who drove the paper boats, I am happy with those who need less, I am happy with those who are humming the beautiful song, I am happy with those who join their hands to pray, I am happy with those who can find the pen when they need, I am happy with those who are not grousing, I am happy with those who are as free as bird in the sky, I am happy with those who climb the mountains and run miles, I am happy with the wives who receive flowers from their husbands, I am happy with those who still write letters to their friends, I am happy with the grandma who shows her great grand children’s photos to her friend, I am happy with the crowed who jubilantly watch the cricket match, I am happy with all those executives who don’t bring their wok home, I am happy with those who can wait patiently, I am happy with that doctor who understands the sick man is human too, I am happy with those who wear the wedding rings, I am happy with that 13 years old boy who laughs mischievously with his friends, I am happy with those who study hard for the exams, I am happy with those who are satisfied in their loneliness, I am happy with those who can listen with their utmost attention, I am happy with those who come to our life and then depart, I am happy with the playful dolphins….Let them all be happy…Always.

I am happy with those who are blessed with the joy, let them enjoy their happiness and let my joy be grown with theirs…

Close up-

“Mujko apne pass bula kar,tu bhi apne sath raha kar”
(Let me come near and you too stay with yourself ...)

No comments:

Post a Comment