Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Golly!!

I opened the door at 7 in the morning to head office. And 'Golly!!!' there were around 10-15 coins of 10 cents...properly kept and did not seem like fallen accidentally....
okay I collected those and kept it aside in the bag...my surprise continues when I turned back and pull the door to be closed and there was a small note stuck with a message "Jesus loves you, where ever you go, he will find you there"...Okey...typical satiric smile,"yeah, well... you see someone loves me... Jesus, cool !!"
I wondered if any known person has played the prank or may be the apartment authority would be having some customs...nothing I could figure out...I thought since easter is approaching someone would have picked up the door no.607...On Monday morning for Little Miracle...

No comments:

Post a Comment